Remote Wet Water Meter, Valve-Control, AMR, GPRS Wireless
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||70, 000 PCS/Year.|
- wireless water meter
- 17 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: LXSZ-15/20/25
- Level Measurement: B
- Application: Civil
- Medium Pressure: General Water Meter
- Demention: 165X85X111mm
- Pressure Loss: ≤0.1mpa
- Battery: 3.6V/3.3A/H Disposable Lithium Battery
- Bandwidth: 64kHz
- Transmit Power: 50mw
- Trademark: Minsen
- Origin: Liaoning, China
- Install: Horizontal
- Nominal Diameter: 15-50mm
- Principle: Volumetric Meter
- Work Environment: Wet Water Meter
- Working Pressure: ≤1mpa
- Central Frequency: 470MHz
- Modulation: Fsk
- Power Consumption: 30ua
- Transmit Distance: >200m (Open Field)
- Transport Package: Carton
- HS Code: 90282010
- Product Features
- Mainly applicable to new construction projects, or reconstruction projects for old residential area which are inconvenient for wiring deployment.
- Wireless transmission technology is applied to realize out-door meter reading, which simplified system installation by avoiding wiring deployment.
- The wireless transmission distance for hand-held unit is over 200 meters in open field.
- Friendly user interface for management software of background platform. Variety of formats for data output and customized link with billing system according to customers'needs.
- Total volume calculation of water flowing across the pipe and wireless meter reading.
- Remote valve-control to solve arrearage problem.
- Three-level automatic routing to increase transmission distance.
- Real-time meter reading to realize ladder-type pricing.
- Fully anti-water design, functional under the water.
- ERFCU design, ultra-low power consumption.WOR remote awaking technology to reduce power consumption.
- Wamr Net routing protocol to ensure data security.
- High speed transmission, data reading for single meter within 1.5 seconds.
- Simple and practical structure with removable battery.
Maximum Permissible Error
- From minimum flux inclusive up to transitional flux: ±5%
- From transitional flux up to maximum flux both inclusive: ±2% (cold water meter)
- From transitional flux up to maximum flux both inclusive: ±3% (hot water meter)
|Model||Nominal Diameter||Metering Grade||Common Flux||Transitional Flux||Minimum Flux||Minimum Reading||Maximum Reading|
|mm||m 3 /h||m 3|